Search for your stock recommendation here:

Google
 

As Featured in The Sunday Times

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Nicolas Darvas Box Trading Secrets

Success Switch

Friday, June 5, 2009

Quick Update 5 June 2009

Just a very quick one before the opening bell.

A few stocks are heading toward the $1 mark,
and I just highlight them here:
1. ASL Marine 93.5cts
2. Ho Bee 89cts
3. Swiber 93.5cts
4. YangZiJiang 85cts
5. Ascendas India Trust 70.5cts
6. CapitaComm 96.5cts

Also, a few on top of the $1 mark stocks worth a look:
1. China Fish $1.11
2. Goodpack $1.14
3. HL Asia $1.39
4. Tat Hong $1.03
5. Suntec Reit $1.03

Some members asked me whether I trade all the stocks
that I mentioned.
No, I did not trade ALL of them.
I traded them, and for some stocks is use for investment purpose.

No comments:

Disclaimers:

The Research Report is for your general and private
reading, and it is not a recommendation for any stock investment/trading.
There are Risk and Reward involved in stock investment/trading.
Readers should exercise caution and judgement when
making investment/trading decision from the report.
Past performance is never a good indication of Future performance.
Readers should seek the advice of professional, adviser
for any stock decision.
I will not be held responsible for any loss incurred from
stock decision from reading the research report.
Caveat Emptor!